Learn to make these easy and delicious chicken kebabs. These are very easy to prepare and cook.
You can watch me cooking these on my Youtube channel https://youtu.be/OjEOw8GJ5jc
500g chicken breast/thigh cubed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried thyme
What you need to do:
1. Add all the ingredients except the chicken to a bowl or a ziplock bag and mix well.
2. Next add the chicken and mix until the chicken is fully coated in the marinade. Leave to marinate overnight.
3. Thread the chicken onto wooden skewers.
4. Heat up a cast iron griddle pan and brush over with some oil.
5. Place the chicken skewers onto the hot griddle pan and cook on medium to low heat for 1 min without moving.
6.Turn over and continue to cook for 2-3 mins on medium to low heat.
7. Turn over again and cook for a further 2-3 mins on medium to low heat.
8. Using a knife poke the chicken to check it has fully cooked through. There should be no pink bits.
9. Remove and leave to rest for at least 10 mins.
– Cut the chicken small so it cooks quickly
– Don’t overcook the chicken as it will become dry
– It takes around 7-8 mins to cook on a cast iron griddle pan
– You can also cook in the oven or a grill or a bbq. Cooking times will vary.
– You can freeze the chicken in the ziploc bags and use another day
– defrost before cooking.