Spicy Keema kebabs, these are so quick and easy to make and oh so yummy! .
Here’s what you need;
500g mutton mince with some fat
2 medium onions
15 green chillies (add more or less according to your taste)
Bunch of coriander
1 tbsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp salt (adjust to your taste)
1 bulb garlic
1 inch ginger
3 tbsp gram flour
What you need to do;
1. Add the onions, chillies, coriander, garlic & ginger to a chopper and blitz until all finely chopped.
2. Next add half the mince to the chopper and blitz until it forms a ball in the chopper. Remove the mince and do the same with the remaining mince.
3. Mix the mince with the chopped onion, chilli, coriander, garlic & ginger. Add the cumin seeds, salt & gram flour and mix well until everything is well combined. Leave in the fridge for approx
30mins – 1 hr.
4. Remove the mince from the fridge. Wet your hands with some water and take a small amount of mince and make into a ball. Then using the palm of your hands flatten the ball into a disc. Do this with all the mince.
5. Heat up a frying pan with oil and shallow fry the kebabs for 2-3 mins on each side on a medium heat. The kebabs should have a nice caramelisation on each side. You can bake them in the oven too on gas mark 7 for 25 – 30 mins turning over halfway.
Serve with ketchup or coriander chutney and a salad or put into burger buns/pitta bread and enjoy with mayo and salad.