I love grilled meat and lamb chops are one of my favourite. Grilling meat locks in all those juices making the meat juicy and succulent.
This recipe is one I created recently and its really quick and easy.
What you need;
1 – 1.5 kg lamb chops
2 tbs smoked paprika powder
2 tbs coriander powder
2 tbs cumin powder
1 tbs cumin seeds
1 tbs salt
2 tbs chilli powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ginger powder
1/4 cup olive oil
1. In a bowl mix together all the spices and oil.
2. Add the lamb chops and coat well in the marinade.
3. Leave to marinate for 1 hour or overnight for best results.
4. Preheat your grill and cook the lamb chops on each side for 5-6 mins or until a nice golden brown and the fat has crisped up.
5. Garnish with coriander and lemon and serve with a mint chutney or rice and salad or naan.
– you can BBQ these too or use a frying pan/griddle pan to cook
– add chopped chillies to the marinade for extra heat